The Major Domo pattern may suits this well. Receiver to ACK for each message.
If you don't receive, just resend. However you sacrifice the beauty of ZeroMQ -
SPEED. We applied Major Domo into our demo platform and so far so good (better
than our old C# raw socket implementation). What we will do is to have async
ACK to improve performance.