[i]prtvtoc /dev/dsk/c1d0s2 | fmthard -s - /dev/rdsk/c2d0s2[/i]

Tim,

I understand what you try to do here, and had thought of something likewise
myself. But - please see my first post - it is not just a mirror that I want,
the disk is of a different size, and so is the bf-partition. If I simply take
the table and force it unto the new drive, I am afraid it might damage the
other (DOS-)partitions; and even if not, it will maximally create a slice of
the same size, which is not what I want. I need the whole, new, larger,
bf-partition.

Please, correct me if I'm wrong!

Uwe