Any chance this could be the motherboard?  I suspect the controller.

The boot disks are on the built-in nVidia controller.

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 3:41 PM, Remco Lengers <re...@lengers.com> wrote:
> - Upgrade FW of controller to highest or known working level
I think I have the latest controller firmware.

> - Upgrade driver or OS level.
I'm going to try to go from 101b to 108 or whatever the current dev release is.

> - Try another controller (may be its broken and barfs under stress ?)
In the works.

> - Analyze the crash dump (if any is saved)
Crash dump is not saving properly.

> - It may be its a know Solaris or driver bug and somebody has heard of it
> before.
Any takers on this?  :)

> hth,
Thanks!