On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 09:34:48AM -0600, Tim Cook wrote:
> Channeling Ethernet will not make it any faster. Each individual connection
> will be limited to 1gbit.  iSCSI with mpxio may work, nfs will not.

Would NFSv4 as cluster system over multiple boxes work?
(This question is not limited to ESX). I have a problem that
people want to have scalable in ~30 TByte increments solution,
and I'd rather avoid adding SAS expander boxes but add
identical boxes in a cluster, and not just as invididual
NFS mounts.