All of these responses have been very helpful and are much appreciated. Thank you all.
Mark

On Feb 16, 2011 2:54pm, Erik ABLESON <eable...@mac.com> wrote:
Check out :

http://www.infrageeks.com/groups/infrageeks/wiki/8fb35/zfs_autoreplicate_script.html

It also works to an external hard disk with localhost as the destination server. Although I don't know if that's the latest version which skips ssh if it detects localhost as a destination.

Cheers,

Erik