I've hit an interesting (not) problem. I need to remove a problematic
ld.config file (due to an improper crle...) to boot my laptop. This is
OI 151a, but fundamentally this is zfs, so i'm asking here.

what I did after booting the live cd and su:
mkdir /tmp/disk
zpool import -R /tmp/disk -f rpool

export shows up in there and rpool also, but in rpool there is only
boot and etc.

zfs list shows rpool/ROOT/openindiana as mounted on /tmp/disk and I
see dump and swap, but no var. rpool/ROOT shows as legacy, so I
figured, maybe mount that.

mount -F zfs rpool/ROOT /mnt/rpool

ls -alR /mnt/rpool shows nothing.

How do I access /var on my laptop's drive? Or as a matter of fact,
everything that is in / beside export and boot?