In the absence of any official response, I guess we just have to assume this
list will be shut down, right?
So I guess we just have to move to the illumos mailing list, as Deirdre
suggests?

From: zfs-discuss-boun...@opensolaris.org
[mailto:zfs-discuss-boun...@opensolaris.org] On Behalf Of Edward Ned Harvey
(opensolarisisdeadlongliveopensolaris)
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 11:00 AM
To: zfs-discuss@opensolaris.org

So, I hear, in a couple weeks' time, opensolaris.org is shutting down.  What
does that mean for this mailing list?  Should we all be moving over to
something at illumos or something?

I'm going to encourage somebody in an official capacity at opensolaris to
respond...
I'm going to discourage unofficial responses, like, illumos enthusiasts etc
simply trying to get people to jump this list.

Thanks for any info ...
  • [zfs-discuss] zfs... Edward Ned Harvey (opensolarisisdeadlongliveopensolaris)
    • Re: [zfs-dis... Edward Ned Harvey (opensolarisisdeadlongliveopensolaris)
      • Re: [zfs... Tim Cook
        • Re: ... Edward Ned Harvey (opensolarisisdeadlongliveopensolaris)
          • ... Bob Friesenhahn
          • ... Tim Cook
            • ... Sašo Kiselkov
              • ... Toby Thain