In the absence of any official response, I guess we just have to assume this
list will be shut down, right?
So I guess we just have to move to the illumos mailing list, as Deirdre

[] On Behalf Of Edward Ned Harvey
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 11:00 AM
Subject: [zfs-discuss] zfs-discuss mailing list & opensolaris EOL

So, I hear, in a couple weeks' time, is shutting down.  What
does that mean for this mailing list?  Should we all be moving over to
something at illumos or something?

I'm going to encourage somebody in an official capacity at opensolaris to
I'm going to discourage unofficial responses, like, illumos enthusiasts etc
simply trying to get people to jump this list.

Thanks for any info ...
zfs-discuss mailing list
  • [zfs-discuss] zfs... Edward Ned Harvey (opensolarisisdeadlongliveopensolaris)
    • Re: [zfs-dis... Edward Ned Harvey (opensolarisisdeadlongliveopensolaris)
      • Re: [zfs... Tim Cook
        • Re: ... Edward Ned Harvey (opensolarisisdeadlongliveopensolaris)
          • ... Bob Friesenhahn
          • ... Tim Cook
            • ... Sašo Kiselkov
              • ... Toby Thain