Moin Fabian :-)

I think the "zfs allow|deny" feature is only for filesystems. I wish me a feature to protect the complete pool. The property is restricted to zpool commands.

On my notebook I have created a pool with simulated drives (gpt/drive1..n) and without any warnings or "you are sure (y/n)" I can destroy them after one second.

Sorry but that's not OK for me and I will not write any wrapper scripts to protect my system. I think a new property named "protected=on|off" for pool and/or filesystems is a good enhancement for this great filesystem. I love zfs.

For my personal reasons I will try to rewrite some pieces of the current source code in FreeBSD to get the wanted functionality for me.
Please wish me good luck *g*

Gruss
Markus