It's anyone here on the list that's have some tips for me what files are to modify ? :-)

In my current source tree now is a new property "PROTECTED" available both for pool- und "zfs"-objects. I have also two functions added to "get" and "set" the property above. The source code tree is very big and some files have the same name in different locations. GREP seems to be my new friend.

The source code is very nice and good to understand. I will report my results to you (year 2014, 2015 ..., I don't know *lol* )

That suggestion makes the very bold assumption that you want a long-standing snapshot of the dataset. If it's a rapidly changing dataset, the snapshot will become an issue very quickly.