On 2013-02-21 16:54, Markus Grundmann wrote:
It's anyone here on the list that's have some tips for me what files are
to modify ? :-)

In my current source tree now is a new property "PROTECTED" available
both for pool- und "zfs"-objects. I have also two functions added to
"get" and "set" the property above. The source code tree is very big and
some files have the same name in different locations. GREP seems to be
my new friend.

You might also benefit from on-line "grepping" here:

There is a project "freebsd-head" in illumos codebase; I have no idea
how actual it is for the BSD users.