As might your post wrt the list's charter :-/

If, otoh, he takes Pres. Jensen's approach, he works as a force for good from
within, then he's following the brethren's counsel.

Stephen Beecroft wrote:

> -Clifford-
> > Well well well, what a discussion about whether Castro was a
> > communist as before the revolution or even earlier.  One would
> > think this some how negates his concerns about the poverty of
> > his people and the domination of his country by US corporations
>
> Yes, I suppose one might think that, if one had not been paying
> attention to the thread of discussion.
>
> > If being a Democrat in the US is a threat to ones worthiness,
> > where does that put me, a member of the Australian Labor Party?
>
> If your membership in the Australian Labor Party puts you in support of
> <deleted> and of expanding the influence of the <deleted>
> lobby, then I would say that puts you in a very precarious position
> indeed.
>
> Stephen

“We do not think that there is an incompatibility between words and deeds; the
worst thing is to rush into action before the consequences have been properly
debated…To think of the future and wait was merely another way of saying one was
a coward; any idea of moderation was just an attempt to disguise one’s unmanly
character; ability to understand a question from all sides meant that one was
totally unfitted for action.” – Pericles about his fellow-Athenians, as quoted by
Thucydides in “The Peloponessian Wars”