From: "Marc A. Schindler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 11:28 AM
Subject: Re: [ZION] "Social" Mormons (was: Liberal dems unveil...)

I think it means what it says, but the point is that modern-day prophets
have
defined what the WoW means for us. I'll give you an example. Many people
assume it
means no caffeine, but if that were the case a good portion of OTC drugs
that we
take would be verboten. Is decaff okay? No. Clearly we're not to drink
coffee or
(green/black) tea. That's what it means, not "no caffeine." We tend to get
bogged
down in unimportant details.

But in any case the phrase you quote doesn't mean vegetarianism, as a
vegetarian
will eat no meat, not just "eat meat sparingly."