WOW!!!  that sounded like sooo much fun and I think it was wonderful to
spend that kind of fun with your girls and parents. You know Scott you`re a
walking testimony to me of how staying close to our Father in Heaven during
hard times will bring wonderful blessings.
Thanks for sharing with us
Sandra

//

/