I haven't received any mail from the list in two days. I didn't notice this until just now because other family members have been taking their turns at the computer. The Topica people say there is no problem at their end. Is it possible that AT&T Worldnet is screening out my Topica mail? Or has the list just been remarkably quiet for the last couple of days?
John W. Redelfs [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary.
I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to
the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
All my opinions are tentative pending further data. --JWR
/// ZION LIST CHARTER: Please read it at ///
/// http://www.zionsbest.com/charter.html ///
This email was sent to: email@example.com
EASY UNSUBSCRIBE click here: http://topica.com/u/?aaP9AU.bWix1n.YXJjaGl2
Or send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
T O P I C A -- Register now to manage your mail!
- Re: [ZION] Are any of you having problems? John W. Redelfs
- Re: [ZION] Are any of you having problems? Marc A. Schindler
- Re: [ZION] Are any of you having problems? Steven Montgomery
- Re: [ZION] Are any of you having problems? Harold Stuart
- Re: [ZION] Are any of you having problems? Stacy Smith
- Re: [ZION] Are any of you having problems? Ronn! Blankenship
- RE: [ZION] Are any of you having problems? Chet