So let me get this straight.  First you postulate that the Americans took
the materials first to hide the Pakistani connection.  Then you use that
supposition to say "That's what I've been saying all along: Pakistan is far
more dangerous to you than Iraq."

Did I get this correctly?  If so, if your first supposition is incorrect

Ah, what the heck.  Let's just bomb Pakistan and get it over with.  THEN we
can bomb Iraq.  No, wait!  North Korea first, then - um - Iran!  Then
Canada.  And THEN Iraq!

I got it now!

Jon

Marc A. Schindler wrote:

By now I'm sure all of you have heard of the material the Iraqi
government turned over to the Security Council. The U.S. took it before
other Security Council members could look at it, with the excuse that
they wanted to make sure certain parts having to do with recipes for
weapons of mass destruction didn't get made public. But this doesn't
make sense -- all of the countries serving on the Security Council know
how to make CBW. Rumour has it that the real reason the U.S. is going to
censor the Iraqi material is....

....because it shows that most of its technology came from Pakistan and
was ultimately paid for by the U.S. taxpayer.

Sound familiar? That's what I've been saying all along: Pakistan is far
more dangerous to you than Iraq. Another reason, too, but one that's
pretty well out in the public now anyway (there was an article in the
November 02 Harpers about this) is how the US has deliberately
obstructed the petroleum for humanitarian program in order to destroy
the civilian infrastructure of Iraq. The idea seems to be that if the US
makes things in Iraq really, really miserable, that the Iraqis will rise
up against Saddam. Mind you, the U.S. hinted to the Shi'ites in the
south during Gulf War I that if they rose up, they'd get help from the
U.S. but by then Iraq wasn't a US concern anymore, and the Shi'ite
rebellion was brutally put down by Saddam, so one has to wonder how
stupid the US thinks Iraqis are.

And I have to wonder if, in 5 or 10 years time, some major terrorist
action against the U.S. comes from Iraqis, if you'll remember all this,
or if you'll, once again, just ask "huh? wha' happened?" By then you'll
be blaming Pakistanis.

You heard it here first.