On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 8:25 PM, Sander Smeenk <ssme...@freshdot.net> wrote:

> This is a funny situation though. If i sign just one zone it works,
> if i sign them all in one go it breaks. See https://8n1.org/9088/8e62
>
> I verified the serial was actually increased in the single zone run.

Hi, sorry for jumping in on an old thread.

I recently upgraded from zkt-1.0 to zkt-1.1.2 and ran in to this problem
also.
I haven't found a way to trigger this behavior, but sometimes I get the
same error from my daily cron run. For me it works to re-run zkt-signer -r
a couple of times to get it working.

Was there a solution found to this problem?

If not, I'll try to gather more information about this when it happens next
time.

Cheers,
/LM