I'm trying to update my experimental ZODB Debian package to 3.4.0a1. The new change of having version numbers hard-coded in file paths within the source package (e.g. Dependencies/BTrees-ZODB3-3.4.0a1) is very troubling. This means that any patch to the upstream source I try to maintain will surely not apply cleanly on each new release, because file paths will have changed. I've never seen this kind of practice in a source package. Would you please remove the version numbers from these paths?

--John