I would be very helpful if someone could summarize what needs to be done to get this to work. I don't have any experience with the ZEO server so any input would be greatly appreciated.

Dieter Maurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Christian Theune wrote at 2006-5-29 18:02 +0200:
>(Re)starting the ZEO server when it is needed might take a while on
>large databases if the index file happens to be broken.

It would not be difficult to implement an incremental
index determination. This would use a slghtly out of data index file
and then analyse the new (with respect to the index) entries in
the storage.

--
Dieter