Hi All,

Having problems with a storage/client combo that have started having really bad performance problems since moving to Zope 2.9.3.

The client becomes totally unresponsive, to the point where I had to install DeadlockDebugger to get any sense out of it :-/

Anyway, with that in place, most often the threads seem to be in:

File "/usr/local/zope/2.9.3/lib/python/ZEO/ServerStub.py", line 192, in loadEx
    return self.rpc.call("loadEx", oid, version)

...when things are "slow".

What is LoadEx actually going?

Recent changes in this setup were to move to Zope 2.7 to 2.9, although no real problems were reported for the first day or two, so I'm not sure of this.

At the same time, I moved to using temporary rather than persistent client caches. Could this be to blame?

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk