Pascal Peregrina wrote:
This reminds me something I noticed when we migrated from 2.7 to 2.8

Well, it's 2.7 to 2.9 here, but yeah, it's the same big jump ;-)

Our issue was a very big PersistentMapping based tree of objects, which was
involved in a lot of RW and RO transactions from different Zope instances (we
use ZEO of course). There was no miracle to solve the issue; we had to change
the structure to BTree.

How come this wasn't a problem with 2.7?

That said, AFAIK, I'm using BTrees everywhere already...

Chris

PS: Still, I'm curious, how did you locate the troublesome object?

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk