De : Chris Withers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : mardi 20 juin 2006 10:32
À : Pascal Peregrina
Cc : Tim Peters; zodb-dev
Objet : Re: [ZODB-Dev] ZEO LoadEx?

Pascal Peregrina wrote:
> This reminds me something I noticed when we migrated from 2.7 to 2.8

Well, it's 2.7 to 2.9 here, but yeah, it's the same big jump ;-)

> Our issue was a very big PersistentMapping based tree of objects, which was
> involved in a lot of RW and RO transactions from different Zope instances (we
> use ZEO of course). There was no miracle to solve the issue; we had to change
> the structure to BTree.

How come this wasn't a problem with 2.7?

That said, AFAIK, I'm using BTrees everywhere already...

Chris

PS: Still, I'm curious, how did you locate the troublesome object?

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com