On Aug 3, 2007, at 12:56 AM, David Pratt wrote:

Hi there. zc.recipe.zeo has not yet made it to the cheeseshop.

That project is obsolete and has been abandoned. I should remove it or move it to a special place.

Question about thread setting in buildout. In zope2's zope.conf you just set the no of threads. In zc.zope3recipes, there is no mention of setting threads. I ask this since setting threads to 1 improved performance according to the recent high performance zope session by Lovely systems at europython. Many thanks.

This isn't the appropriate place to ask this. Please ask this on the zope3-dev list.

Powered!
CTO                             (540) 361-1714
http://www.python.org