Paul Winkler wrote:
We've been discussing doing this for openplans.org... one question
that came up that none of us knew the answer to: If I undo some
changes to content, what happens to the index values for that content?
Does undo fire an ObjectModifiedEvent?

Last time I looked it didn't.

If not I'd guess that the
catalog will still contain pre-undo data.

For this reason and others, it is my opinion that it is usually a bad idea to expose ZODB's undo facility in applications. Applications that want to provide undo should do it another way, such as version control. ZODB undo is best left for administrative use only.

Shane