Hi,

Shane Hathaway schrieb:
Paul Winkler wrote:
We've been discussing doing this for openplans.org... one question
that came up that none of us knew the answer to: If I undo some
changes to content, what happens to the index values for that content?
Does undo fire an ObjectModifiedEvent?

Last time I looked it didn't.

Right. Undo is implemented on storage level and thus very far away from any application code that might trigger those events. It really is just a computation on object state as seen from storage level.

Christian

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstrasse 29 - 06112 halle (saale) - germany