Binger David wrote:

Uh. I thought we were talking about reported POSKeyErrors that would not exist if there were no such thing as cross-storage references. I don't understand
what there is to disagree with here.  Are you saying that cross-storage
references reduce the risk of other application-breaking conditions?

You come across as being argumentative for the sake of it. As an expert in that field, I'd ask you to stop it.

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk