>>> It is probably worth testing it in the full KGS test suite, to see if it
>>> can be part of zope 3.4.0 final?
>> Sure. Maybe someone can do that with the next beta (9).
>
> I've run the tests on my box, then upgraded the KGS (along with setuptools).
> We
> will see if the buildbot is still ok.

It's not
http://zope3.pov.lt/buildbot/

There is a new failure on ZEO/tests/invalidations_while_connecting.test

An there is a problem with file locking on the 64bit slaves with:
checkMultipleServers
checkNoVerificationOnServerRestartWith2Clients
checkReconnectReadOnly
checkReconnectSwitch
testNOK
checkDisconnectedAbort