Christophe Combelles a écrit :

> A little longer summary for pypi? :p

For this, I suggest (and I will do it if nobody is against it)
to change the setup.py long description
from the poor __doc__ to a concat of the toplevel README.txt and NEWS.txt.
This is important as it improves searching and information in pypi (search
"BTree" or "persistent" in pypi and you won't find the ZODB!).

The README.txt should be reviewed a little bit, for ex. by fixing the collector
information, and adding a section about the maintenance script ZODB/scripts
(they are useful and reassuring for people, but they have few visibility)

Christophe