On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 10:43:57AM -0700, Marius Gedminas wrote:
> In the mean time I updated the buildbot config to run the tests
> separately.  I don't know offhand if buildbot 0.7.4 supports the
> interlocks documented in 0.7.9's documentation[1], so I just created a
> new scheduler that runs the other set of tests 2 hours later.
>
>   [1] http://buildbot.net/repos/release/docs/buildbot.html#Interlocks

It seems that one ZEO test consistently (7 times in a row) fails on the
32-bit build slave, on both Python versions, even when run in isolation:

ZODB3-3.8.1b9-py2.5-linux-i686.egg/ZEO/tests/invalidations_while_connecting.test

Marius Gedminas
--
The First and Second Rules of Program Optimisation:
  1. Don't do it.