2009/11/20 Jim Fulton <j...@zope.com>:
> On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 9:32 AM, Chris Withers <ch...@simplistix.co.uk> wrote:
>> I'm not sure how much love repozo needs. It works, and it won't need
>> changing until FileStorage's format changes, which I don't see happening any
>> time soon.
>
> It just occurred to me that repozo doesn't support blobs.

This was touched on in a thread "Backing up Data.fs and blob
directory": https://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zodb-dev/2008-September/012094.html

While there is no direct support in repozo, the approach of first
taking a repozo backup followed by a blob directory backup works so
long as you do not pack between the repozo and blob backups. (Blobs
newer than the repozo backup are safely ignored.)

Laurence