Matty wrote:
It sounds like you might be interested in the zoneadm "clone" option. This feature is currently in Solaris Express, and I am hopeful it will make Solaris 10 update 3. Does anyone from Sun happen to know if the "attach," "detach" and "clone" features could be released as a patch for Solaris 10? These are super useful options, and it would be awesome to get them in a supported version of Solaris prior to the next update.

These features will be delivered in the S10u3 release.  I don't think they
will be available before the next update though, unless you use Solaris
express, where they are already available.

Jerry