Jerry Jelinek wrote On 08/18/06 17:21,:

It is in the man page I just looked at (mount_tmpfs(1M)).

Oy, sorry, I just looked at mount(1M).

zonecfg doesn't know about every option on every filesystem, bundled
and unbundled, that is available on Solaris.  zoneadm does some
basic validation of fs entries but it too does not know about all
of the special options each filesystem might have.

Well, is this worth at least a small bug do you think? The person is trying to do X, and this lets him think he has achieved X. On the other hand I may have a valid reason to assign to a zone a tmpfs.

CT