On 21/08/06, UNIX admin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Having built the second revision of the Run-Time Platform Solaris, I went on to
install zones.

Effectively it turns out that if I were to satisfy all the dependencies, I
would effectively have to install more or less the entire X windowing
environment.

Zone packages end up needing other packages, which end up needing the SUNWj5rt
package,

Zones needs the 'resource pools' package. If you choose
'dynamic pools' (which aren't required by zones), you need Java.

http://number9.hellooperator.net/