I have come across this myself and wondered whether it is worthy to file an RFE for an option to see only what is happening in the default pool. I understand the need to see the whole system, but for applications that must run in the global zone, it is of value to see how that pool is doing as well.

The only thing that has helped me so far is poolstat, which lists CPUs, CPUs used, and load average per pool, including the default.

Steffen