We're working on automated build processes for provisioning, booting and working with zones via scripts, and we're running into an issue that hopefully can be easily resolved. Once a zone is installed, and the first boot is initiated, it has to initiate some of the services for SMF. When you're on the zone console, you see them count up until finished. Using an automated process from the Global zone, how would one know when this process is finished?

We attempted to use a
"zlogin svcs -l svc:/milestone/multi-user-server:default" command to see if the multi-user milestone was completed, but it shows that all is online and up, so that isn't a good test. Any recommendations on a check to see if this has completed from the Global Zone?
--
Jay Morgan              Work E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Architect               Office:  (678) 233-6013