Bob Netherton wrote:
On Wed, 2007-05-09 at 13:56 +0100, Enda O'Connor ( Sun Micro Systems
Ireland) wrote:

If so how will they be patched?
ie will they have differenet package versions that those in global zone?

non-native zones would have to use non-native methods - specifically
they would have to be patched from within the zone itself.  The
SUNWlx zone does this very nicely today (up2date, yum, ...)

They may have different package versions, they may not have
packages at all (again as in the case of the SUNWlx brand).

Bob

Hi Bob
Thanks, all I need to know, much as I suspected, thanks for clarifying.

Enda