Thank you for the pointers.

Its really a great news that upcoming soalris release has made this
conifguration lot easier. But unfortunately we have the containers deployed in
our production environment already with solaris 11/06 and trying to fix the
poor planning deployment now :(

I tried your suggestion, still looks like I am missing something. Having the
same issue.

# pooladm

system rwc-uc-sparc1
        string  system.comment
        int     system.version 1
        boolean system.bind-default true
        string  system.poold.objectives wt-load

        pool rwc-uc-sparc1-z1
                int     pool.sys_id 1
                boolean pool.active true
                boolean pool.default false
                string  pool.scheduler FSS
                int     pool.importance 1
                string  pool.comment
                pset    rwc-uc-sparc1-z1

        pool pool_default
                int     pool.sys_id 0
                boolean pool.active true
                boolean pool.default true
                int     pool.importance 1
                string  pool.comment
                pset    pset_default

        pool rwc-uc-sparc1-z2
                int     pool.sys_id 2
                boolean pool.active true
                boolean pool.default false
                string  pool.scheduler FSS
                int     pool.importance 1
                string  pool.comment
                pset    rwc-uc-sparc1-z2

        pset rwc-uc-sparc1-z1
                int     pset.sys_id 1
                boolean pset.default false
                uint    pset.min 4
                uint    pset.max 16
                string  pset.units population
                uint    pset.load 100953
                uint    pset.size 11
                string  pset.comment
                string  pset.poold.objectives locality tight; utilization < 80

                cpu
                        int     cpu.sys_id 21
                        string  cpu.comment
                        string  cpu.status on-line