It is not practical for each zone to have its own X server. The X server
runs in the global zone, and can be accessed from non-global zones. You
can also run Xnest in a non-global zone, but the actual
keyboard/mouse/display are still under the control of the global zone.

When Trusted Extensions is enabled, the global zone X server isolates
the clients connected from different zones so that they cannot interfere
or interact with each other. For example cut and paste between zones in
not allowed by default. OpenGL and 3D operations will work if they don't
require that the client has access to the hardware.

Trusted Extensions also supports Sun Ray software with zones. All the X
servers (per DTU) run in the global zone, but the window manager (CDE)
or panel manager (JDS) has been extended to understand zones and
associate workspaces with zones.

--Glenn