Thanks for your help. We decided to try it with 40 zones first, then we will
see if we can run some additional ones. However, there are some more question I
have.

- How can I measure the RAM usage of each zone?
- After disabling a service, will it stay disabled after the reboot?
- How can I measure the traffic each zone causes since "snoop -d nge0:1" does
not work?
- Can I run a command in a zone from the global zone? Something like
zlogin zone1 run "uname -a"

After we have finished this, I'm going to post a detailed HowTo for this task.