dbus does not run in a local zone.

But you may get around this issue by this workaround:

cp /var/lib/dbus/machine-id /zones/sunstudio12/root/var/lib/dbus/machine-id

(replace /zones/sunstudio12/root with the path to your zone).

This worked for me to get scite running in a zone; scite also crashes in
a zone because of the not running dbus.