I've got a zone on a Solaris 10 system which after a "reboot" from within the
zone has ended up in a confused state. The zone never came back up again, and
zoneadm list thinks it is down:

  ID NAME             STATUS     PATH                           BRAND    IP
   0 global           running    /                              native   shared
  60 jcp-mail-zn-mn-colo1 down       /zones/jcp-mail-zn-mn-colo1    native
shared
  63 jcp-web-zn-mn-colo1 running    /zones/jcp-web-zn-mn-colo1     native
shared

But at the same time, zoneadm boot thinks it is up:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] # zoneadm -z jcp-mail-zn-mn-colo1 boot
zoneadm: zone 'jcp-mail-zn-mn-colo1': zone is already booted

If I try to halt the zone, it just hangs:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] # zoneadm -z jcp-mail-zn-mn-colo1 halt
^C (after 10 minutes)

Any clues to what is going on?

cheers,
/Martin