Hi Nathan,

The Sun Cluster organization is introducing a new "cluster" Brand zone,
that is based upon the "native" Brand zone plus hooks for Sun Cluster.
It would be nice if the design were flexible enough so that we
could leverage your proposed tools for a Brand zone other
than "native", or at least for a Brand that is "almost" native.

Ellard Roush