I have about a dozen zones on a system.  During the creation of some of the
early zones, I was wondering why my sparse zones were so large.  I found out
that the /opt area was being copied, so
I updated the default template to make /opt an inherited directory for the
remaining (about half) the zones on the system.   Now I would like to covert
the zones with "full" /opt directories to inherited.  Can this be done fairly
easily?    What about patches which may have been applied which affect the /opt
area on these zones?  Would it be better to re-install these zones?  Any advise
you could recommend about best course of action would be appreciated.

TIA,

David