Hi Bill,

That might be it and I'm new to all this :)

End goal: Configure 2 non-global zones in a Open Solaris Virtual Box
image and assign them addresses using DHCP server running in Global zone.

What exact command would serve that purpose ?

-Arun

--
Application Platform, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Blog: http://blogs.sun.com/arungupta