On Tue 25 Aug 2009 at 01:22PM, bastien sprenger wrote:
> Hi Kevin,
> It seams that I have the same issue when creating a zone on opensolaris, in
> august 2009 this time.
>
> r...@opensolaris:~# zoneadm list -cp
> 0:global:running:/::native:shared
> -:bastoszone:configured:/export/bastoszone::ipkg:shared
>

> r...@opensolaris:~# zoneadm -z bastoszone install
> A ZFS file system has been created for this zone.
>    Publisher: Using opensolaris.org (http://pkg.opensolaris.org/release/).
>        Image: Preparing at /export/bastoszone/root.
>        Cache: Using /var/pkg/download.
> Sanity Check: Looking for 'entire' incorporation.
> ERROR: Unable to locate the incorporation
> 'ent...@0.5.11,5.11-0.111:20090601T075328Z' in the preferred publisher
> 'opensolaris.org'.
> Use -P to supply a publisher which contains this package.

How and from where did you install this system?

Can you please (in private email) attach me the output of 'pkg
history -l'?  (it will be large).

I'm not familiar with this particular 'entire'-- it doesn't seem to actually
exist in any of our repositories, which is odd.

        -dp

--
Daniel Price, Solaris Kernel Engineering    http://blogs.sun.com/dp