I use sysidcfg to configure my zone.  However, during configuration, the root
password gives a syntax error.  The password I use in the sysidcfg is the
encrypted version of abc123.  I don't know why it doesn't like it.  Let me walk
you through my zone creation process.  Maybe somebody can tell me what I am
doing wrong... (By the way, this is an exclusive IP zone)

1) Install the zone
2) Make the zone ready (zoneadm -z zone1 ready)
3) Copy the below sysidcfg to the root/etc/ directory

network_interface=primary { dhcp protocol_ipv6=yes }

4) Login to the zone (zlogin -C zone1)
5) Open another connection to the global zone
6) Boot zone1 (zoneadm -z zone1 boot)
7) Then, I see the configuration process on the other terminal screen as
outlined below.  It stops at the root password line and switches over to the
interactive configuration

[NOTICE: Zone booting up]

SunOS Release 5.11 Version snv_111b 32-bit
Copyright 1983-2009 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved.
Use is subject to license terms.
Hostname: zone1
Reading ZFS config: done.
Mounting ZFS filesystems: (6/6)
syntax error line 8 position 15
Creating new rsa public/private host key pair
Creating new dsa public/private host key pair
Configuring network interface addresses: vnic1