On 12/23/09 12:40 AM, Frank Batschulat (Home) wrote:
On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 00:46:00 +0100, Jordan Vaughan <jordan.vaug...@sun.com>
wrote:

I need someone to review my fix for

6909222 reboot of system upgraded from 128 to build 129 generated error
from an s10 zone due to boot-archive

My webrev is accessible via

http://cr.opensolaris.org/~flippedb/onnv-s10c

Jordan, we probably should update the s10container dev guide
to point out that we remove $ZONEROOT/boot/solaris/bin/create_ramdisk and essentially disable bootarchive update within the s10 branded zone ?

http://hub.opensolaris.org/bin/view/Community+Group+zones/s10brand_dev_guide

there may be ISVs/OEMs that potentially add/change stuff there ?

cheers
frankB

The developer guide is not the best place to post such notices. I don't know which document is most suitable or whether posting such a notice is worthwhile.

Thanks,
Jordan