Jordan Vaughan wrote:
On 01/ 4/10 07:26 AM, Jerry Jelinek wrote:
Jordan Vaughan wrote:
I need someone to review my fix for

6909222 reboot of system upgraded from 128 to build 129 generated error from an s10 zone due to boot-archive

My webrev is accessible via

http://cr.opensolaris.org/~flippedb/onnv-s10c

Jordan,

This looks ok to me but don't we need to do a similar fix for
the ipkg brand since we can also do p2v with that brand?  Can
you file a bug to track that?

Thanks,
Jerry

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for reviewing my fix. Won't package variants solve the problem for the ipkg brand?

Jordan,

I don't think so since the boot_archive files are not delivered by any
pkg.  Thus, there is nothing in the change-variant process which will
touch those files.

Thanks,
Jerry