Hi Patrick,

Thanks! I took a look at zkclient. Since, as you say, it's not very well
documented, I'm not 100% clear on the goals of the project. However, I did
see that ZooKeeper nodes are described with (String)path throughout, so that
tells me that zkclient hasn't adopted the first-class "Node" design I'm
proposing. I think, if the "Node" design was found useful by people AND the
same people found zkclient useful, there would be some integration
possibilities so that the two could work hand-in-hand.

Thanks again for your reply, and thanks in advance for any further guidance
or thoughts...

All the best,
Aaron