I marked it for 3.4.0, that ok with you? We are all hunkered down at this point trying to wrap everything up for the 3/10 3.3.0 deadline. I marked 3.4.0 (should come out relatively soon after 3.3.0, 3/4 months say) so that we have enough time to vet it before exposing potential users (which makes it more difficult for example to make changes to the API).

Patrick

Aaron Crow wrote:
Thanks Patrick. I submitted a patch:

Looking forward to any feedback...