Hi Henry,

I think we should add two kinds of interface to the server:
1. An interface which can return the clients which set watcher on specific
znode of the data tree. This kind of interface can be really helpful for the
2. An interface which can return a list of servers in a zookeeper cluster.

Maybe the students can help to do this work.

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 4:46 AM, Gustavo Niemeyer <gust...@niemeyer.net>wrote:

> Hi Henry,
> > There is a wiki page here:
> > http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ZooKeeper/SoC2010Ideas that requires that
> you
> > sign up to edit. Please post your project ideas up there - I've left one
> as
> > an example. You can also mail me directly and I'll post them myself. On
> > Friday I'll tidy up the page and send in an application to Google.
> Thanks a lot for organizing this.
> The key things I'd like to see moving forward, as was discussed before
> in the mailing list, are:
> - Encryption of communication between servers
> - Encryption of communication between servers and clients
> - Dynamic cluster membership changes
> I don't know how well these fit in GSoC.
> --
> Gustavo Niemeyer
> http://niemeyer.net
> http://niemeyer.net/blog